Thursday, July 19, 2007

bad newssss.........

The exam yesterday was a terrible mess, the questions on Microbioloy were just like the organisms we were meant to know about, A fucking annoyance. Certainly dosen't give any confidence to any one like me taking an exam and going thru a dozen MCQs, and not knowing what was going on, and worst of all not being able to eliminate the choices to narrow down answers. I've totally wasted the extra month we were given to prepare for the exams. What is most annoying and disappointing, is that despite knowing the consequences of last minute exam preparations, and foreboding unimpressive grades, I still wasn't able to kick myself in the arse and get myself studying.

Good vs. Emo/Evil. I wasn't quite sure what the theme of the party was last night. Highlight of the party would definitely have to be the jackmeister himself Jack Griffin himself dressing up as Jesus Christ, and doing an awesome job at blasphemy as well as sending his own ass straight to hell when the times comes. (no love lost for you mate).


it's been a while since I've experienced bad news in my personal life. and the most recent one, being this morning didn't come well at all. brushing aside 5 missed calls last night from my family back home while I was getting myself inebriated, I woke up this morning, to another phone call from my mom, telling me my grand dad had passed away. Heart failure---->Postural Hypotension----> syncope----->trauma----->hemorrhage----> death. it freaks me out to see myself seeing the pathology of the sequence of events, without having felt a sense of loss. perhaps its just me, perhaps its the whole idea of medicine that has desensitized me. perhaps its just that I haven't had really bad news told to me in a long time, that i've just forgotten how im suppose to feel. but life goes on.....

No comments: