Friday, August 24, 2007

3 exams down....1 to go...

the mid-semester exam for MED2042 is finally over. now just one more final exam, before real medicine. going thru the exam script yesterday, I reckon i did pretty alright, should be able to pull off a Distinction, which I would be happy with, anything better would be a bonus.

a number of events are coming up for me, Rural placement, and Phantom of the Opera. going to bendigo this year, with a group of students that are 80% Asian. Good fun I say, imagine a whole bunch of Asian kids in rural australia, where people who haven't seen non-white people other than their own indigenous people actually exist, place where some people may or may not have telephones and television. but i guess this is a good break from school. I'm going to have to maximise my time spent in Rural, plenty of assignments to submit this semester, so i'll have to finish some, so i can put them aside, and not let them get in the way of my final exam preparations.

Went on a shopping trip today. not so much as to buy things i needed urgently, but rather to make use of my very very awesome Country Road privileges. $100 discount when you spend $300. and for 200 bucks, i got my self a new pair of shoes, a bag, and a Neck Tie. shopping in Australia is always more awesome then back home, where the sales are rubbish and the variety is severely lacking.

So time has really flown by that quickly, and only half a semester, 7 weeks or so left till the end of the school year. I only hope to make the best of what's left....

No comments: