Saturday, November 3, 2007

exams looming...

its been 2 weeks since the last day of school. and time has really flown by just like that. OSCEs are coming up in a couple of days, and the big exams are just over a week away. In addition, it only less than a month before I find myself back in Singapore for the summer. Study has been going slowly. Gonna have to make some sacrifices and buck up. I sure as hell don't want to fail 2nd year. Its been the biggest bitch of my education so far.

On another note, I was in church today, and one guy fainted. The good thing is, he turned out alright, and nothing too serious happened. The fucked up thing is, I just stood there too shocked to do anything, or even respond. I'm not gonna let this happen again. and MED2042 I'm gonna come destroy you!

No comments: