Wednesday, November 21, 2007

the lull period.....

exams have been over for 1 week now, but it feels like ages ago....and even though it's over now, a huge burden still sits on my shoulders. I can't help but think of the possibility of doing supplementary exams. guessing 60% of the time thru 220 MCQs is actually quite scary in retrospect. well I hope I did well enough not to be called back for those exams, although my preparations won't the best this time around, I did put in effort for this exam. well, i'll know in a couple of days how things will turn out.

the halls are pretty quiet now, most people have already moved out. didnt do much since the exams ended but chill out, watch movies, South Park, visited the SEXPO on Sunday, which wasn't as exciting as I hoped it would be, but it was an experience nonetheless. Got hooked onto a golfing game, Shot Online 2007

, which is so awesome. its keeping me rooted to my seat and staring at the laptop for hours.

on to better news, I shall be returning back to Singapore in about 4 days. Quite excited about that. Will be playing so much golf back home, I just can't wait. bought myself the Ping Rapture today for a pretty sweet deal, 350 bucks for a DEMO.
It's not brand new, but its gonna be USED anyway.

until next time.

No comments: