Saturday, August 30, 2008

recovery....

so the weekend is here, and im just chilling out. the past week once again was quite hectic and after each day i never felt more tired than before. Even my friends were asking me why I am looking so tired. so i spoke to Dr Ip and asked him for advice, on this mild burnout. Well according to him, people like me do not take enough breaks, and that's true. I feel guilty when i take breaks. and it is so hard to take a break and risk losing the momentum, especially in medical school where the knowledge needs to be at our finger tips everyday. But this weekend, i will take Dr Ip's advice and doing everything else but medicine. bought myself 2 books to kick back with, a 6 pack of pure blonde and some good ol' deli chip. recovery is the priority now......

No comments: