Friday, June 8, 2007

Done with Med 2031!

I just can't belive how fast medical school is going by.It seems just like yesterday when I got on the plane and came back to Melbourne to start 2nd year, and now I', half way through it. 6 weeks of Holidays ahead, but then i'll have to study for the stupid exam that got postponed. This past semester has been really relly hectic and exhausting. I've seriously never felt so drained and at the same time STUPID. Going to school everyday attending lectures that seem ok, but walking out of them totally clueless as to what was going on. Back in my room, reaging book after book, and feeling like nothing is being absorbed at all.

Reflecting on this semester.Haven't been as participative in class as I wanted to be this semester, so think will have to change after the holidays. The social scene has been okay, despite the immense workload, getting to know more people and not having to put in as much effort as I thought previously. i'm looking to get a good break this holiday, work on my golf and hit the gym as often as I can. Really excited about Tasmania which is coming up in a few weeks.

In the meanwhile, I shall have to force myself to finish some miscelleanous assignments for next semester, get them out of the way so that I can maximise my Free TUESDAYS, yes I say again FREE TUESDAYS next semester. I need to organise my study material and get my anatomy up to mark for the exam. Timetables haven't exactly worked well for me till this day, but i'm going to have to get into a more regular routine. I'm going to make myself proud next semester. fuck yea...in the mean time, its time for PFE at The Croft Institute which is going to be so awesome..

No comments: