Tuesday, June 5, 2007

4th June 2007

and so I turned 22 yesterday. 1 year older, 1 year wiser ......had plenty of birthday wishes coming in, mostly on facebook, that seems to be the latest fad in communication these days, and i'm getting addicted to it. I hope. Not being a fan of birthday celebrations. I did the usual small dinner with some close friends. and what better way to have a good meal than possibly the best steak around at Hog's Breath Cafe. the Juiciest and Chunkiest prime ribs you could find, is here. I must admit I was very surprised when Shuwen sneakily went off, to organise some really really good mudcakes to be served after main course. I had a singing waitress too, who was quite attractive. so that was rather delightful. bithday songs in public still bugs me though,never once felt comfortable having that song sung for me ever.

the weather is getting much colder, and waking up in the morning is getting harder as the days go by. Finally handed in my CPP report, which took ages to complete. 1 Assignment down, and plenty to go. OSCE formative exam is coming up, but since its formative I just cant be bothered.

can;t belive it already the last week of the semester. after this the holidays, then a new semester, and very quickly the end of 2nd year. How quickly time flies.

5th of June, that is today. something happen that totally made my day. it was a simple gesture, but from a special someone.

2 comments:

carfily said...

good luck!

Gabriel Yan said...

lol...happy birthday! tmr's my last paper, and no thanks at all to Dr Monash...see you have a blog too, jezza...special gasture eh...