Monday, March 19, 2007

diarrhoea day.

today i had the worst shit of my life.it was never ending, always coming. the harmless rumble, the asphyxiating feeling. finally when i couldnt hold it in anymore, i let it go. it wasn't a pretty sight, and it's memory will not be short lived.for as i type out this blog, the monster inside me os awakening from its slumber yet again. what could i have fed its agony, i do not know. was it yesterdays milk? the week old yoghurt? or the bucket of portabellos?i need some good old hot tea....this ranks about second to the episode of stomach flu i had back when i was 15.

now back to the agenda...

so i have to come up with something known as the 'Learning Agreement' this is for the community placement I am currently doing, and it will outline the lessons I hope to take away from my time spent there, as well as how I would be able to serve the centre, within my abilities.

What I hope to achieve after 12-weeks:

1.Learn the Billings Ovulation Method.
2.Learn the benefits of natural fertility.
3.Improve my inter-personal skills with people.
4.Improve my organisational skills in helping with the seminar.
5.Learn how non-profit organisations are able to work effectively on a tight budget .
6.Learn how to work effectively in a team, with new people I meet for the first time.

How I hope to contribute to the organisation

1.Work that I put in will contribute to a very successful seminar
2.Ideas that I give would help with the donation campaign.
3.Contribute to reinventing the perception of the Billings Method, from its 'old-fashioned' image.
4. Help increase the awareness, help in its promotion efforts.

I have 2 weeks to do that. So i shall keep the creative juices flowing for the moment...and add on to it again later...

Took a 5 min drive to top up the gas in my car, and now the stomach feels alot better.thoroughly enjoy the cool night air, blowing thru when I'm crusing in my ride.
if only gas was cheaper, i'd do that more often. Tonight, its more Cardiac Pharmacology to go through. Peace.

No comments: