Thursday, March 22, 2007

poor in spirit and in wealth....

paid danielle for the damaged that I dealt to her suzuki swift a few weeks back. this set me back just over 400 bucks.damn, when something like that happens to your own car, you feel the full force of it. Driving and riding in my parent's Saab back home, it did not occur to me, how much a part of your life a car can be. A minor scratch on the surface, feels exactly like a deep cut into your own flesh. Imagine running a razor blade across your cheek, when you shave. Thats how it feels.

Been feeling really tired the past few days. Coffee no longer exerts its sympathetic effects on me anymore but i still drink it in the hope that the placebo effect still holds true. Couldn't wake up for 8am lecture this morning. So the 2hours of school today, was a rare luxury. Visited the hair salon today to get my hair trimmed, the hair stylist Katie was real fun, and not to mention quite HOT. If only the rest of the australian girls were friendly and nice like hairstylists, life would be just perfect. Not to say that they are hostile or anything, but the majority of them can do better.

They could also work on their general knowledge of the world.

"I'm so surprised you come from Singapore, because you speak English really well and clearly."

Hello!? Please get around and see the world, Singapore's first language happens to be English. Just because my skin isn't white does not necssarily mean, I should't be able to speak English.

white girls, you all may be hot and i like you all but you could do better in the IGNORANCE department.good haircut though, so I shall see you again soon.

No comments: