Wednesday, April 4, 2007

1 week break.....

finally the first half of semester 1 is finally over. easter break beckons, but there is merely another way of saying, "it's time to study, exams are just around the corner"

I hope to achieve some serious academic breakthrough during this break, and get some good marks for the exams. that aside, time must, and will be put aside for some recreation which = Golf and possible some surfing down at Torquay. HPKM wise, project is ahead of schedule, we've been able to organise good group meetings and accomplish our individual tasks, so that has been excellent.

DEMO DAY!! headed down to the Melbourne Golf Academy where they were having demontrations for the latest in Golfing equipment, and I got to try out almost every new driver there is on the market, including the FT-i, the SUMO^2 from NIKE, the Rapture from PING as well as the R7 from TaylorMade. I must say I really enjoyed hitting the Callaway X-20 Tour Irons, nice straight, long shots with the 6 iron. Wasn't really feeling it with the Nike CCi Forged Irons. as for the drivers, SUMO^2 seems really good, and the noise on impact is insanely loud.the balls were flying quite straight despite some slicing on my part, due to lack of skill. but none the less the effects were quite obvious. Favourite DRiver of the day though, was the PING RAPTURE with 10 Deg Loft and R-Flex shaft.

I promise to make the a part of my golfing gear in the near future:





I found my social suicide girl.

No comments: