Saturday, April 21, 2007

paintball.....



yesterday,I was conned into joining the society I so vehemently avoided last year. All I did was want to play paint ball, but I had to join this dumbass association. fuck. Paintball, good fun and excitement. That is if you go with a good group of friends. this group unfortunately weren't my friends, but a bunch of retarded individuals who come from the same country as I did. this group of idiots and morons, and one individual in particular, dosen't understand english despite growing up in English speaking Singapore and now studying here in Australia. This fucking retard dosen't give regard to any safety rules at all, blardy bastard putting 3 pellets into my side, when only standing 2m away, and best of all after the game was declared over, because I won the game for my team. Fuck you, you stupid son of a bitch, mother fucker, rot in fucking hell and have a tragic death.

No comments: