Thursday, April 26, 2007

tired, exhausted and a general loss of interest in life...

dear diary,

went out clubbing tonight. its been almost a month since the last time i went out. Long Room along Collins St was the venue for tonights forae with my good fren, shuwen. good fren she was, when she interrupted me as I was running my game on this chick, damn it. This place serves good alcohol, and by that I mean Asahi "Super Dry" Beer.

Almost died early wed morning. Never felt the exhaustion and fatigue after a long night of clubbing to this extent before. decided not to stay over at shuwens place, and instead drive home from the city at 5am in the morning. Most fortuantely where weren't any other cars on the road, as most importantly I was driving slowly and carefully. But a momentary lapse in concentration, led me to dozing off at the wheel. eyes shut for one second and I almost found myself driving straight into a road divider. Thank god nothing happened.

MEd school is getting more and more tiring each day, stupid project proposals to do. It just takes up too much time. My regular gym routines are slowly dwindling, in part due to lack of time, but most recently due to sheer exhaustion after a long day at school. My weekly weight record shows that I've been in the 70-71kg range over the past week, this is not good. My ideal weight should be maintained at 69kg. Following the exams last week, the night snacking regiment has not stopped. Though Is nack on healthy stuff like muesli, they pack a deal of carbohydrates, and It hink this is the main culprit in my recent weight gain. Gotta get back into the GYM regiment.

Went back to water polo for the first time this year. It's been a long time since i felt so exhausted. cramps and more cramps, was the main experience I had during the hour+ long session in the pool. Met Catie's boyfriend, who schools at Deakin, but decided to come down to the Monash club. what a small world.

met a SUPER hot chick at the gym today. but my blue balls syndrome set in. damn. I hope to see her again sometime soon.

No comments: