Friday, May 11, 2007

finally the end of CPP.....




its been a very very long 3 days at Billings Method this past week. I decided that for once I shall leave slightly later at 830am, since CPP didnt really matter anymore, not like the people down at the placement really bothered with whether or not we were late or punctual. I still managed to reach Fitzroy 10 mins before time. Melbroune Rush hour traffic, heaviest between 745 and 815, after this, its much smoother. When I use to leave at 8ish, I usually reached Fitzroy just on time. Buggar, I coulda have 30 mins more sleep every tuesday morning. oh well, what's done is done. These last days at Billings have been rather rewarding compared to our first few days there. We got to meet the pioneers of the Billings Method, Dr Lyn Billings and also Prof James Brown ( the man who came up with the progesterone/oestrogen chart/graph during a menstrual cycle)it was really an honour to be in the same room as he was, having seen that graph over and over again in school studying biology not so long ago. our CPP project finally came into harvest. we decided that Billings on the whole was dull and boring and havent't had any avenue for advertisement, since they were pretty much quite tight at the pouch. So we came up with perhaps the most beautiful pamphlet ever, eye-catching and elegant. it was pretty much Hiep's work alone, but we all gave ideas. heh.




Finally back into the pool playing water polo. for the 2nd time in my life, i've never felt so tired ever before. this sentence is kinda wrong, but what the fuck. Urban week has come to and end, it seems that I have just tossed the 2 weeks out of the window. There were so many things I wanted to revise for my semester exams, btu at the end of it all, i can't quite remember what I did, school wise. This is seriously very poor discipline and time management. I gotta do something about it.

Lastly, the weather has been getting colder as of late, getting more and more difficult for me to get out of bed.damn it. And I made the decision o go down to Tasmania during winter. Looking forward to that.