Monday, May 14, 2007

waterpolo with kids......

one of the best saturdays I've had since starting med school. buying groceries, heading back to my room, watching a couple of movies was pretty much how my saturdays usually went, throw in a few hours of trying self-directed learning. BUT TODAY, I got myself involved in a Waterpolo Clinic for Kids. and how cute they are, especially the few who's name I got to remember, Maverie, Keallie and Rhys. Really adorable kids. This clinic goes on for another 2 saturdays, and I am definitely going to be part of it.

and sunday..... Inter-Halls swimming competition once again. guess who rocked up a splendid performance once again??? me of course. haha. Whilst last year it was more of a one-man show, this year we had a great team. Good participation from the girls and another amazing bloke by the name of Trevor, terrific swimmer. once again Richo prevailed, and this time I won the 25m Fly I narrowly lost last year. we SWEPT the relays, and there was no 2nd guessing who the champions were going to be once again.

monday.....I know this seems like a combined blog of the weekend, but I can't help it. my discipline standards has plummeted to embarassing standards as of late. School is back on track once again. seeing everyone again. setup my wireless internet after more than a yaer of procrastination. and with this I have made a new resolution. On days that I do not have evening activities, I will take my study to the library, away from distractions.I got one month left to the semester exams, and I do not intend to give myself excuses for dismal results. The next few days are going to be hectic, HPKM ethics submission is due, CPP is also due soon, and exams are in a month.

damn i really hate assignments. especially when they are irrelevant and take up precious study time. But I shall persevere.

and lastly, last day of CPP tomorrow. WOOHOO!

No comments: