Friday, May 25, 2007

fuck you idiot asses....

bollocks...today I learnt that the exams are gonna be postponed till after the holidays, in the 2nd semester. totally killed my mood. destroyd my momentum.my study was going good, putting in a few hours every after school in the library, getting organised, and now it feel liks someone stuf a freakin pebble in the middle of the road, when i'm goign down hill at 80km/h on a skateboard... university, swotvac....what the fuck seriously, its only becoz of a few days, and some ill disciplined morons had to make a complain. so many generations of doctors before went through the same system before us without any problems. no doubt the MSA was acting in our interest. no one is blaming them. we blame the morons, who would be our colleagues in a few years time, who made this petty complain.

Now the exams are 8 weeks away. and worst of all my holiday is ruined. somehow i'll have to go through with it, doing my assignments, entertaining friends from singapore, travelling to Tasmania and revision. ARGGGGGGGHHH, just feeling really pissed off right now.this is really really frustrating. guess i'll just have to manage and be flexible. no worries, good doctors always rise to the occassion.

Haven't been waking up according to schedule lately. and according to my good fren Zarif, " You Snooze, You lose"
which is actaully very very true. for two consecutive days, I snoozed, and I end up being almost late for classes. FUCK. I need to change something. Gym sessions have also somewhat been reduced lately, for some unknown reason.

I need to get my act together. Today, is the end of a week, and let the new week ahead, be the beginning of a change for the better.

No comments: